I have a great post for you guys today, I got my hands on the Vagabond
set from PFC that will be available for all of
you on the First of March at “The Arcade”.
The moment I saw this Item I had a pretty clear idea that I want to
make it dark so the lamp would be casting light and we could use the
chest to sit on it. Kes and I shared ideas and we
came up with this “Are we there yet” type theme based on the
items we have, both vagabonds jumping from town to town and filling
that special chest with goodies.
The Vagabond Gacha set includes:
- The Rare Chest, that works as a companion, it follows you and his lil legs move!!
- The Hobo Stick, in which you can see some fruits and vegetables.
- The Wine skin, amazing for many RP situations, works as a belt!
- The Compass and Lantern, both very well done.
backpack, one of my favourite items of this set its super dynamic and
opens the RP possibilities.
Hat! Tilt it down slightly to cover your eyes and give extra suspense
to your character.
sfAs always it was a pleasure working on this picture. The items we choose
to make this work transported us to the scene, then we add some magic
with Photoshop and its done.
two poses you see in this picture were custom made by my wife Kestrel. She is always very patient with me, gives a bunch of ideas and went
to PFC on purpose to buy the Rogue outfit just for this photo ❤ !
Keep in mind that both the Lantern and the Hobo Stick, animate your
We are both featuring other items, all from PFC.
- Pan Pants
- Core Blades, Sword and Spear
- The sandals from the Champion set – Caligae
- Smoking pipe
- Pan Pants
- The top from the set Rogue
- Wrap of Arrows – Gacha